Friday, January 4, 2008

I think Huck Finn should be taught in school. The reason for this is because its gives you historical information.The dialouge makes you feel like you was in that time period. Also it shows anti slavery between two characters.
Historical shows you what the mississippi river looks like in 1853.The wood flows through th river and huck picks it up. Pap takes the wood and sells it in town to get money for it." I noticed some pices of limbs and such things floating." "Thinks, I the old man will be glad when he sees this she's worth ten dollars.
Next is dialouge. The way they write makes you feel like you were there in the story. You can really understand the way they talk back then." No sah nuttin Else." "i couldnt git nuffin else." " I come heh de night after you's killed."
Lastly, is anti slavery. Its about a boy huck finn befriends his slave jim. He becomes a "Father" figure to him. It shows how eventhough your different everybody is equal." hello Jim!!" " well I believe you Huck. I-I run off."
You can see that huxk finn is a good book to be tayght in school. It shows historical things. It has great dialouge that makes you feel like you are in the story.Also it shows anti slavery between two characters.

No comments: