Tuesday, February 26, 2008

NHD

At first i thought NHD was going to be hard but i realized it was easy i just had to construct my time wisely. My topic for nhd was Richard Allen and the search for equality during colonial times. i choose to do this topic because the idea of richard Allen was bought to me by my sister because she said it dealt with the topic conflict and compromise. I learned alot about this man he was a leader not only for black people but for white people too. I would say the hardest part of my project was finding some primary sources and adding "meat" to my paper so it can be strong enough to make it to cities. I was glad i worked by myself because i was able to put my own little twist to my paper. Next year i would try to start writting my paper sooner that way at the end i wont be rushing to add stuff and make my paper even better. Overall i was satisfied with my paper because i was elected to go to cities.

No comments: